Job Level – To be fill out by HR
This position is responsible for controlling Dealer’s warranty activity as daily-based on warranty policy.
Area of Accountability
Percent of Time
Local/ Regional/ Global
- Others as assigned
- Ensure dealer’s warranty activity and performance met with GM policy
- Ensure warranty claim at minimum fee
- Proactively investigate abnormal warranty claims
- Take responsibility to approve warranty claims
- Ensure payment time to Dealer as payment process
- Control and analysis warranty data to bring out counter measure to prevent potential issue
- Making plan and implement audit warranty parts every six months at Dealer to ensure that Dealer do right warranty activity
New model management
- Coordinate with GMI to complete Owner manual, service readiness for launching new model on time.
- Coordinate with training supplier to make plan and do training new model for Dealer technician
a. Job title(s), names, person to whom the supervisor of the position reports:
Head of After Sales
b. Job title(s), names, person to whom the position reports:
Warranty and training Leader
c. Job title(s), names, and level(s) of peers to this position.
d. Example of equivalent job title to the position, i.e. same level of responsibility
e. Job titles and levels which directly report to the position evaluated
Good knowledge about Automobile Engineering, Warranty Process
Good command of English (verbal and written)
Good computer skills
Time management skill
Ability to work under pressure
BA of Mechanical Engineering
At least 02 year of working experiences in Automotive Service
Timely decision making
Sản phẩm thật có thể có vài chi tiết khác với hình ảnh trên website. GM có quyền thay đổi chi tiết xe mà không thông báo trước.