Supply Chain & Inventory Specialist
This position is responsible for selling spare parts to dealers to meet daily and monthly target set by manager. The person has to work closely with warehouse team and delivery team to implement daily jobs smoothly to support dealers increase sales revenue to achieve company’s goal.
Area of Accountability
Percent of Time
Local/ Regional/ Global
- To be assigned by manager
Sell Spare Parts to dealers and customers
- Process parts orders for dealers within the lead time. This include making parts quotation and informing the dealers of parts price amount.
- Collaborate with warehouses and the parts delivery team to dispatch parts to dealers on time.
Report Parts Sales activity
- Update and follow up back orders list with dealers. This includes the tracking of back order lead time for informing the dealers and sell BO parts to dealers.
-Control money transfer for parts purchasing from dealers and update with finance for invoice issuance on time.
- Report and reconcile parts revenue with finance for making incentive draft to pay for dealers. Update daily parts sales report and follow up with field team to achieve daily sales target.
- Collaborate with field team and inventory analyst for updating lost sales parts and back order parts for effective parts ordering. Initiate ideas for improving internal process.
Please indicate specific knowledge, skills, and experience required to carry out position responsibilities. Where experience is required, please indicate how much and what type.Please indicate the level of formal education (or degree) required by the job. Use the GM Talent Management Tools to identify the key competencies required (using Lominger process).
Wide experience in doing automobiles and auto spare parts business, good technical and engineering knowledge is preferred.
Sản phẩm thật có thể có vài chi tiết khác với hình ảnh trên website. GM có quyền thay đổi chi tiết xe mà không thông báo trước.