Customer experience supervisor
Marketing / S&M
We are looking for a Customer Experience supervisor who will be leading customers experience across different business unites to deliver a seamless customer experience across every customer touch points.
Area of Accountability
Percent of Time
Local/ Regional/ Global
- To support development/rollout of Customer Journey Mapping training and using the results to drive innovation and define customer experiences throughout the organization.
- Drive I CARE culture across the organization, acting as ultimate champion for the customer. Ensure the organization places the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Operationalize I CARE recognition program across the Chevrolet and Dealer organizations. Effectively manage the program leveraging the field and dealer network.
- Develop and execute focused field and dealer communications supporting key customer experience KPI’s.
- Develop Customer Experience Training programs collaborating with the Chevrolet training team.
- Sound knowledge of Customer buying behavior and lifecycle management.
- Strong working knowledge of Customer Journey mapping based research and ability to interpret and localize information to organizational needs.
- Creativity and Innovation, ability to develop detailed business plans. Ability to identify resources, implement action plans
- Excellent spoken and written communication in Vietnamese;
- Fluent spoken and written in English;
- Good organizing and planning;
- Good office computer skill (MS office, website)
- Graduated in Marketing or related majors
- At least 03 year in equivalent position
- Timely decision making
Sản phẩm thật có thể có vài chi tiết khác với hình ảnh trên website. GM có quyền thay đổi chi tiết xe mà không thông báo trước.